Nice win Memento. The comeback was impressive, I didnt expected it and seems like you guys are chaining nicely now. How about a termed war when the NAP is up?
MM vs SA
Started by ArticFz [1583141] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nice win Memento. The comeback was impressive, I didnt expected it and seems like you guys are chaining nicely now. How about a termed war when the NAP is up?
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized mug
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized karlos1990
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized MastaBlasta
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized AsianGangsta
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized Vinci
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized mug ( he morphed out )
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized XeusCrusnik
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized BuGsY
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized SuperUltraNerd
PrOnE2DiE fired 1 round of his Slingshot hitting BankerX in the head for 1716 03:31:24
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized BankerX
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized Nowai
You are more then welcome to come get some of that free respect from this filler faction anytime you want.
I wanted to hosp your whole faction but got tired of wasting my energy on such a shitty faction. Bring it or shut your mouth.
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized karlos1990
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized MastaBlasta
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized AsianGangsta
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized Vinci
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized mug ( he morphed out )
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized XeusCrusnik
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized BuGsY
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized SuperUltraNerd
PrOnE2DiE fired 1 round of his Slingshot hitting BankerX in the head for 1716 03:31:24
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized BankerX
PrOnE2DiE hospitalized Nowai
You are more then welcome to come get some of that free respect from this filler faction anytime you want.
I wanted to hosp your whole faction but got tired of wasting my energy on such a shitty faction. Bring it or shut your mouth.
Mentions: AsianGangsta [1460081] · BankerX [1178876] · BuGsY [1001325] · karlos1990 [312812] · MastaBlasta [323957] · mug [553318] · Nowai [1879353] · PenguinXeus [499481] · SuperUltraQuit [1682650] · TrAsH_FiSh [692571] · Vinci [1685435]
First of all nice win MM , gratz!
Second , let's not say bad things about PT they showed what they can do during the 7 way but only those who actually chained not those who made 2 attacks after the war was over ( you know very well who you are ) ...
Prone,not that slingshot again :P
Would've been much different if it was a termed war imo but you guys could've won that war tbh. Even had us pinned down to ~30%, as expected of the Mercs. You guys even have way more hi-stat members than us.
But I guess it was kinda unexpected for fillers to fight back so persistently, wasn't it? Anyway it was a fun war with lotsa retals! ;)
We enjoyed this war a lot as well its always fun when a faction fight back. We are going through some growing pains after the merg but its nothing we wont work out. Congrats on the win! look forward to another soon.
thanks for the giggle mate, r+, entertaining watching you struggle against noobs
cya when im not at -60%
please train a bit more then come back and talk shit :)
- PrOnE2DiE initiated an attack against Bananawitasoul 04:47:28
- PrOnE2DiE fired 1 round of his Slingshot hitting Bananawitasoul in the head for 3187 04:47:31
- PrOnE2DiE hospitalized Bananawitasoul
Mentions: Bananawitasoul [1409035] · TrAsH_FiSh [692571]
i distinctly CAN'T remember when did Calculating make MM a filler? A lot? remind me pls...
If you call not getting touched by anyone in your faction struggling then yea I guess I did struggle a bit. You see that Declare button why don't you just push it?? To much a pussy? Your such a bad ass just do it! lets see how much your group of newbs can make us suffer! Or better yet just have them try to hosp me? Just one SA member surly I would stand no chance against your whole faction! Come on you guys can do it!
Great work MM. Bravo!
Interesting how you run your mouth about us being shit and then come back with see you when you are not -60%.
For the 7 way war most of our top hitters and members had -60 to -90 % of our stats gone due to radiation and yet we still fought long and hard. I personally was at -81% and I wasn't the worst by any means.
You talk a lot... but can you walk the walk? Didn't think so.
There is a button you click that says Declare...Do it...
Matty how long does it take for this to wear off 100 percent
1 month maybe =/
I had -90% and after 3 weeks+ it's at -15% now , only radiation ...
The sa rage is hilarious. These guys get so mad at losses it's embarassing.
Good work mm.
Respect should go to SA2 for a hard fought war. I don't see why people talk crap about them all the time.
I look forward to another one, guys.
Thanks and congrats on a well deserved win. I'm sure we'll be seeing you very soon.
As for the little idjit that couldn't who has been ragging on SA, He just needs to talk about us because if he spoke about himself no one would give a f***. Click declare or stfu.
Noone from SA is bitching about a loss... happens to everyone after all. Losses can be better for a faction then a win in the long run if mistakes made are turned into lesson learned.
aww you guys can't fight a real war on your own level so you actually want a faction made for brand new players to fight you.
Maybe after train break.
Stroking your tiny ego isnt the only tiny thing you stroke.
Thanks for the fun war SA. Well fought and one of the best wars I have been in in a while.
I'm sure it would have been a different outcome without the help of a few friends.
Yaaay. We rock!
[:tongue:]