Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying List

Started by Hell-Hound [1889077] on in Trading Post.

27 replies · 462 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Hell-Hound [1889077]

Hey guys, looking to buy more inventory. Prices may vary due to item market/bulk so get in touch before initiating a trade otherwise I may just use prices on here.

Beer: 300
Brick: 400

Plushies:
Kitten: 300
Sheep: 300
Teddy Bear: 300
Wolverine: 11k
Stingray: 11k
Jaguar: 15k
Chamois: 48k
Nessie: 50k
Red Fox: 51k
Monkey: 53k
Panda: 86k
Lion: 90k
Camel: 105k

Drugs:
Cannabis: 9k
Vicodin: 15k
Shrooms: 20k
Ketamine: 21.5k
LSD: 57k
Ecstasy: 65k
Opium: 90k
PCP: 124k
Speed: 180k
Xanax: 820k

Flowers:
Bunch of flowers: 280
Single red rose: 500
Dozen roses: 600
Bunch of black roses: 600
Dahlia: 3k
Banana Orchid: 10.5k
Crocus: 11k
Orchid: 30k
Edelweiss: 40k
Ceibo Flower: 50k
Heather: 53k
Cherry Blossom: 70k
African Violet: 85k
Peony: 90k
Tribulus Omanense: 92k

Candy:
Chocolate Kisses: 300
Bag of Bon Bons: 300
Lollipops: 400
Box of Mints: 400
Box of Chocolates: 300
Big box of chocolates: 550

Hammer: 100
Pepper Spray: 1k

Electrical:
Music CD: 100
Blank CD: 180
CD Player: 200
DVD Player: 250
Personal Computer: 1500
Laptop: 880k

Medication:
Empty Blood Bag: 10k
Small Kit: 13k
First Aid Kit: 20k
Morphine: 42k

Cans:
Santa Shooters: 1.25m
Munster: 1.25m
Rockstar: 1.555m
Red Cow: 1.555m
Tourine: 2.25m
X-MAss: 2.25m

If you have something that isn't on this list then get in touch and we can arrange a price.
raidsrc [1897341]

Hell-Hound here is THE man. I started the trade and within like 2 minutes we were done. If you're looking for a trustworthy person to buy things from you, this guy's got you.
Minski2 [1901592]

This is amazing. I tested out at first to make sure he wasn't a scam, and the look on my face when I found out he wasn't was priceless. Amazing service.
Nemeil [1901578]

Holy crap. I checked this out because a friend told me to and exceeded my expectations. In a few minutes I had an extra 50,000 dollars in my bank. This is the best thing i've seen in TC.
Varikun [1901577]

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen its easy and you profit, no scams at all and all good service. Honestly I bet I could just trade now instead of my original plan of opening a business.
Hell-Hound [1889077]

At request I have added more of my prices. Please do not forget to contact me before starting a trade if you think my prices are wrong. I am happy to negotiate
Sollux_Captor [1903873]

h-h is one of the only 2 people i trust in a trade, and the other works with him. he makes great deals and does what he can to make sure your satisfied