Hey guys, looking to buy more inventory. Prices may vary due to item market/bulk so get in touch before initiating a trade otherwise I may just use prices on here.
Beer: 300
Brick: 400
Plushies:
Kitten: 300
Sheep: 300
Teddy Bear: 300
Wolverine: 11k
Stingray: 11k
Jaguar: 15k
Chamois: 48k
Nessie: 50k
Red Fox: 51k
Monkey: 53k
Panda: 86k
Lion: 90k
Camel: 105k
Drugs:
Cannabis: 9k
Vicodin: 15k
Shrooms: 20k
Ketamine: 21.5k
LSD: 57k
Ecstasy: 65k
Opium: 90k
PCP: 124k
Speed: 180k
Xanax: 820k
Flowers:
Bunch of flowers: 280
Single red rose: 500
Dozen roses: 600
Bunch of black roses: 600
Dahlia: 3k
Banana Orchid: 10.5k
Crocus: 11k
Orchid: 30k
Edelweiss: 40k
Ceibo Flower: 50k
Heather: 53k
Cherry Blossom: 70k
African Violet: 85k
Peony: 90k
Tribulus Omanense: 92k
Candy:
Chocolate Kisses: 300
Bag of Bon Bons: 300
Lollipops: 400
Box of Mints: 400
Box of Chocolates: 300
Big box of chocolates: 550
Hammer: 100
Pepper Spray: 1k
Electrical:
Music CD: 100
Blank CD: 180
CD Player: 200
DVD Player: 250
Personal Computer: 1500
Laptop: 880k
Medication:
Empty Blood Bag: 10k
Small Kit: 13k
First Aid Kit: 20k
Morphine: 42k
Cans:
Santa Shooters: 1.25m
Munster: 1.25m
Rockstar: 1.555m
Red Cow: 1.555m
Tourine: 2.25m
X-MAss: 2.25m
If you have something that isn't on this list then get in touch and we can arrange a price.
traded here and got paid within minutes -- this guy's legit. :)
Always pays straight away, very good trader :)
here, if you want some quick cash, he is the man you're looking for,
This guy paid me fair and square for all my items! Looking for a fence, this guy is good for it.
Hell-Hound here is THE man. I started the trade and within like 2 minutes we were done. If you're looking for a trustworthy person to buy things from you, this guy's got you.
This is amazing. I tested out at first to make sure he wasn't a scam, and the look on my face when I found out he wasn't was priceless. Amazing service.
Holy crap. I checked this out because a friend told me to and exceeded my expectations. In a few minutes I had an extra 50,000 dollars in my bank. This is the best thing i've seen in TC.
This is probably the best thing I've ever seen its easy and you profit, no scams at all and all good service. Honestly I bet I could just trade now instead of my original plan of opening a business.
good guy. buys from me almost daily. doesn't mug you and is fair.
Prices have been edited, make sure I hold to them guys ;)
Just made a few trades with Hell-Hound.. easy to deal with friendly and quick.
addicted dealing with him as he deals very quick and no cheating even if u are not tracking
At request I have added more of my prices. Please do not forget to contact me before starting a trade if you think my prices are wrong. I am happy to negotiate
Just did a trade with this guy. He is very friendly and trustworthy~
Trustworthy trader , if you need some cash , you can sell some the items above to him , you will not be disappointed :)
When you need some easy money,he is the man,very good trader,and he will help you when you need it.
h-h is one of the only 2 people i trust in a trade, and the other works with him. he makes great deals and does what he can to make sure your satisfied
Have made a number of trades with HH...He is always honest and fair.
this guy is one of the best trader i encountered! - - - - this guy is LEGIT!