HadesTag
Started by TheEvilRock [1276473] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Really not a fan of the second tag, it appears extermely LQ and really not getting any positive vibes off it. I like the fist one though some of the focal area is a little bit iffy.
R+
1st one, the lines above the dudes face kind of ruin it and the green to the right of his face looks ew
2nd one is hopeless
ty guys
scrapping the second and I might fix up the 1st using Zombs advice.
Who wants this?
I'll fix it up, if you think it could do with some adjustments.
Free by the way, but I also want to know how much you think it would sell for, just out of curiosity.
thanks :)
This is beautiful! :O
I'd love it, if you would!
Thanks pal (:
do you want it how it is or should I change text style and writing or even fix some parts of the tag? (:
I wouldn't mind the text changing a little?
However, i'm not an artist I can't see no other bit you need to change.
It really is a nice tag though!
Thanks again, don't have much time to do anything at the moment, so I'll get it done for you on weekend k? (:
Yeah sure!
Take your time :)