Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HadesTag

Started by TheEvilRock [1276473] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Sharkfetcher22 [1867237]

Really not a fan of the second tag, it appears extermely LQ and really not getting any positive vibes off it. I like the fist one though some of the focal area is a little bit iffy.

R+
ZOMB13 [1795241]

1st one, the lines above the dudes face kind of ruin it and the green to the right of his face looks ew
2nd one is hopeless
TheEvilRock [1276473]

Who wants this?
I'll fix it up, if you think it could do with some adjustments.

Free by the way, but I also want to know how much you think it would sell for, just out of curiosity.
thanks :)
RasAlGhul [1448500]

I wouldn't mind the text changing a little?
However, i'm not an artist I can't see no other bit you need to change.
It really is a nice tag though!