This info is probably around somewhere but just quickly which is the best drug transporting crime without getting jailed? I do the cannabis one but every 40 or so i get jailed anybody have better luck on others?
Transporting drugs
Started by lukeyluke [1860015] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
This info is probably around somewhere but just quickly which is the best drug transporting crime without getting jailed? I do the cannabis one but every 40 or so i get jailed anybody have better luck on others?
As far as I know, there is no best one. I just stick with transport cannabis as well. Along with my Advanced Driving Tatics I only get jailed once about every 75- 100 times I try
Drugs crimes are one bad NB rapist... Better stay away from them!
not if you are chasing awards!
Transporting cocaine is the best for not getting jailed, but you still will get jailed on occasion and your nerve bar will drop. If you are after awards (which is the only reason why you would ever want to do this crime type), you should sell cocaine. It has more reds than transporting, but more greens/less blues, so you will get the awards done quicker.