Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Transporting drugs

Started by lukeyluke [1860015] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
lukeyluke [1860015]

This info is probably around somewhere but just quickly which is the best drug transporting crime without getting jailed? I do the cannabis one but every 40 or so i get jailed anybody have better luck on others?
philoten [1646213]

As far as I know, there is no best one. I just stick with transport cannabis as well. Along with my Advanced Driving Tatics I only get jailed once about every 75- 100 times I try
Alexis [29052]

Transporting cocaine is the best for not getting jailed, but you still will get jailed on occasion and your nerve bar will drop. If you are after awards (which is the only reason why you would ever want to do this crime type), you should sell cocaine. It has more reds than transporting, but more greens/less blues, so you will get the awards done quicker.