Me and taktikz had a chain going we qere 4 awa y from 50 and rip... perhaps we can get some sort of comp in energy/our 50?
torn went down
Started by Bloods [1897613] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- kyle8048 [488020]
· 5 likes ·
11 minutes notice with the wrong time does not count as scheduled xD - 1413750 [1413750]
· 3 likes ·
It was announced that it would happen at 19:30 TCT. Davzz posted at Thread created on 18:25:55 to let everyone know. The site actually went down as I was here at 18:37 TCT. So I think 11 minutes warning AND …
Me and taktikz had a chain going we qere 4 awa y from 50 and rip... perhaps we can get some sort of comp in energy/our 50?
It was down indeed, and now the HOF tells me I'm 0 days old. I think we'll need room for a few bug reports soon, but hopefully it will be okay tomorrow.
I think they should rollback and compensate if possible we and many were screwed out of chains, trains etc..
The downtime was actually announced, and no reimbursement is going to happen. Poor timing more or less, on our part is all.
Fair enough. But it never hurts to try, right? ;)
As mentioned it was a scheduled and announced downtime, sorry for your 50 bonus but not much can be done here
Ok fair nuf you could come solo chain a 50 dor us and we'll be happy? :D
It was announced that it would happen at 19:30 TCT. Davzz posted at Thread created on 18:25:55 to let everyone know.
The site actually went down as I was here at 18:37 TCT.
So I think 11 minutes warning AND an hour earlier than stated in the Announcement is pretty shoddy.
Not that I think anyone should be reimbursed, of course. Probably should just triple check the time before giving us 11 minutes warning next time xD
11 minutes notice with the wrong time does not count as scheduled xD
This. I just said this to tak it was way earlier.....