Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torn went down

Started by Bloods [1897613] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bloods [1897613]

Me and taktikz had a chain going we qere 4 awa y from 50 and rip... perhaps we can get some sort of comp in energy/our 50?
1875860 [1875860]

It was down indeed, and now the HOF tells me I'm 0 days old. I think we'll need room for a few bug reports soon, but hopefully it will be okay tomorrow.
taktikz [7800]

The downtime was actually announced, and no reimbursement is going to happen. Poor timing more or less, on our part is all.
1413750 [1413750]

It was announced that it would happen at 19:30 TCT. Davzz posted at Thread created on 18:25:55 to let everyone know.

The site actually went down as I was here at 18:37 TCT.

So I think 11 minutes warning AND an hour earlier than stated in the Announcement is pretty shoddy.

Not that I think anyone should be reimbursed, of course. Probably should just triple check the time before giving us 11 minutes warning next time xD