I didn't make such claims. Please learn to read.
Nerve: 10/15
Started by AwFukBye [1908257] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I didn't make such claims. Please learn to read.
WoW , looks like someone doesn't like you!!!
How else would you know how much someone else knows about CE if you didn't know more about CE than they did?
You implied it.
NO CE, just up votes ;)
Well that specimen was incorrect about my nerve bar. How does one have so much faith in this specimen when they stumbled at the first hurdle.
well , call me crazy but there is a possible story that we might be missing here .
maybe , and it's a one in a million chance :
he joined a faction with a Gallant V
took a snapshot
quite the faction
posted in forums 2 screw with our heads
and stood back to laugh behind our backs while eating popcorn...
LITTLE BAS***D ....
JK of course XD
It went up to 15 before my first post.
Atleast someone here isn't grouchy.
You're crazy.
Or he just edited it in browser
He doesn't need to take a screenshot while in the faction.
If he joins a faction with Gallant V and goes to the crime page, the nerve will update to 15.
Then after leaving the faction, the nerve will still show as 15/15 till he goes to crime page.
However, I discard my theory because I doubt anyone would accept him xD
Now you're implying I'm a liar. Strong evidence. I am convinced.
I have not joined a faction.
Nerve: 50/100
My nb just jumped up 50 without me doing anything... Does that mean I win?
Not sherrif srs.
Guys halp! My NNB fell to 15 from 45! Then a few seconds later it jumped up to 9,001!
[image: oi62.tinypic.com]
[image: oi59.tinypic.com]
WAT DO?!
Link pls...
I like how someone felt the need to report Link lmao sad days, as for you Fuk you only insult and evade questions so I'm calling bull
Your highly valued opinion has be duly noted.
Thank you, I feel validated now :)