Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve: 10/15

Started by AwFukBye [1908257] on in Achievements.

41 replies · 347 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AwFukBye [1908257]

Well that specimen was incorrect about my nerve bar. How does one have so much faith in this specimen when they stumbled at the first hurdle.
DK1993 [1870849]

well , call me crazy but there is a possible story that we might be missing here .

maybe , and it's a one in a million chance :

he joined a faction with a Gallant V
took a snapshot
quite the faction
posted in forums 2 screw with our heads

and stood back to laugh behind our backs while eating popcorn...


LITTLE BAS***D ....


JK of course XD
YNMK [1877410]

He doesn't need to take a screenshot while in the faction.

If he joins a faction with Gallant V and goes to the crime page, the nerve will update to 15.

Then after leaving the faction, the nerve will still show as 15/15 till he goes to crime page.



However, I discard my theory because I doubt anyone would accept him xD
Mr_Red [1693261]

I like how someone felt the need to report Link lmao sad days, as for you Fuk you only insult and evade questions so I'm calling bull