I view forums while at work and bored. No eggs for me yet. Am karma whore.
When do you visit the Forums?
Started by hill007 [1616770] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I view forums while at work and bored. No eggs for me yet. Am karma whore.
I am mostly a viewer..
But i want to be a karma slut so bad, 1k karma is sooo glam, I can be a good karma slut if you let me
/karma slut post over
Bruv I help you
No confirmation needed for some of us that have had the pleasure of meeting you in real life. Leaving a bar in order to post on the forums is certainly.. interesting.
how does karma help? 0.0 any forum thread link on its details?
Wow!
just wow!
:S
You can leave the forums? [:sick:]
I hate the forums I never visit them Im not even here now
I use forums to stalk my sexy sexy friends, proscrastinate, and feel better about myself :x.
Look how much fun we were having!
[image: i.imgur.com]
That's me leaping into action to rush to post this exciting turn of events on the forums....
I'm just glad I opted to take the picture..
lmao. I just wish you managed to accidentally get your self in the image via the mirror behind us :'(
Why is this thread not about eggs?
Disappointed.
OMG and you met John Oliver! Could have made a thread about that almost guiz...
There was already a thread that just so happened to be very relevant at the time hence why josh left!
did that really just happen?
did Karty and bogie turn my Thread into Facebook?
And RESPO was still new and giving me a lot of grief trying to post from my mobile! :(
also yes hill, yes we did...
I checked this thread. Didn't find any eggs.
so you didn't click on the Green Egg at the bottom of TheDarkLegacy's post?
see the two thumbs up pic 7 posts above and look at the bottom of his Forum Sig
I admit that I clicked on it