87 replies · 707 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
88
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Karty[285221]
· 8 likes · No confirmation needed for some of us that have had the pleasure of meeting you in real life. Leaving a bar in order to post on the forums is certainly.. interesting.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 4 likes · Look how much fun we were having! [image: i.imgur.com] That's me leaping into action to rush to post this exciting turn of events on the forums....
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · Karma slut. Can confirm.
Do you visit the Forums more now that you are looking for eggs? Do you visit the Forums when you are bored otherwise (eg. when you are flying)? Do you check in irregularly to see what people like UE are doing in between Chat bans? Are you a regular in here? Viewer only, Poster or Thread maker? Are you a karma slut? Etc.
Normally I just lure from the dark. Most questions have been answered, far better that I could. And most of the times my opinion has already been stated by someone else. And after that, there is no reason to jump the bandwaggon.
I lurk the forums during long travel times. I try to help out when I can, but that's limited to my experience in Torn. Otherwise I just read guides and discussions on various Torn topics. So far haven't seen any eggs on the Forums though.
I fly a lot to try and keep myself off Torn, but then get sucked into the Forums or faction chat anyway. Why does this game have to be so much better than working?