Yes: 1) jump through hoops 2) pray to the gods 3) hope you don't have a bad reviver 4) finish months of education then you have a decent revive
lol your editing skills are strong but I feel it is poor to post PMs so I refuse to post the real logs, so desperate for karma man....
Nevermind Skyes said this post is too bad for people to see :/
I suck at this warring stuff now a days....lose, get a revive, lose, get a revive, lose, get a revive, beat a noob to boost my ego, lose, get a revive, lose to a noob ego is shot so quit lol story of my night
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
Committee
10 Apr 2015, 04:00 TCT · #45
Good job JFA, really doin it to it
In celebration of your efforts, here is a bis a*****e, well a big hole with an ass in it, an a*****e
[image: studyprof.com]
Wow, what a tragedy it is that players must progress their game in order to efficiently compete at the highest level of an RPG game. So frustrating omg T.T Please buff everything and make it sugar coated and dumbed down.
Full life revives were hella abused in the old system. Guys ending wars with 0 med cooldown really hurt warring. Wars ended even faster and that's the farthest from what you want. GL to both sides
*fart*
So far, so good. Great war with heaps of retals going back and forward. Shoutout to Little Willy and Big Trish for running out-of-war mug chains. I bet I know who wears the stretchy pants in that duo.
[image: img.prntscr.com] I mean really dont you have something better to do than to be someones biatch
if you clowns are stupid enough to hold 50 million plus on you then why not mug
I presume you miss clicked hospitalize then?
I love claiming easy bounties on band wagoning haters who use serotonin while mugging, and also while losing defends. Nice net profits there Willy.
I just think its nice to see you playing the game to earn your game cash rather then buying (and laughably being scammed) it with real money
Someone in JFA is holding more than $50m? Please to send I.D so I can leave faction and mug them. Kthx.
William-Wallace mugged you and stole $0 [
view ] 2015/04/094:33:07 AM
Lol.
Mentions:
Robb-Stark [1075937]
Looks like Trish and Robb are just PLAYING THE GAME. Why get so hot under the collar about it, move on and focus on your war....
89.97% If anything we need a distraction. Was fun :D
So if I PLAY THE GAME on SA next time you guys war there'll be no issue right? OK! ;)
The WP late shift have just clocked on. The fight, now, appears to be entering its second phase. More from the Channel 4 Newsdesk as we learn of new developments.