Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFA vs. Wolf Pack

Started by Penicillin [1517799] Committee on in Faction Discussion.

133 replies · 2.01k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Naako [482424]

Yes:

1) jump through hoops
2) pray to the gods
3) hope you don't have a bad reviver
4) finish months of education

then you have a decent revive
Confusion [658870]

lol your editing skills are strong but I feel it is poor to post PMs so I refuse to post the real logs, so desperate for karma man....
im2slick4u [1472833]

I suck at this warring stuff now a days....lose, get a revive, lose, get a revive, lose, get a revive, beat a noob to boost my ego, lose, get a revive, lose to a noob ego is shot so quit lol story of my night
deft [979003]

Wow, what a tragedy it is that players must progress their game in order to efficiently compete at the highest level of an RPG game. So frustrating omg T.T Please buff everything and make it sugar coated and dumbed down.
Midknight [332505]

Full life revives were hella abused in the old system.

Guys ending wars with 0 med cooldown really hurt warring.
Wars ended even faster and that's the farthest from what you want.

GL to both sides
RonBurgundy [71545]

So far, so good. Great war with heaps of retals going back and forward.

Shoutout to Little Willy and Big Trish for running out-of-war mug chains. I bet I know who wears the stretchy pants in that duo.
deft [979003]

I love claiming easy bounties on band wagoning haters who use serotonin while mugging, and also while losing defends. Nice net profits there Willy.
Batman [984129]

I just think its nice to see you playing the game to earn your game cash rather then buying (and laughably being scammed) it with real money
Ali [1445620]

Looks like Trish and Robb are just PLAYING THE GAME. Why get so hot under the collar about it, move on and focus on your war....



RonBurgundy [71545]

The WP late shift have just clocked on. The fight, now, appears to be entering its second phase.

More from the Channel 4 Newsdesk as we learn of new developments.