Hello!
So it's probably bad luck, but since discovering HOW to find items in Torn (in the city, zoom your map view in and they're little dark circles for those who don't know)
But since discovering how to find items, I've been rather good with it, my awareness level is increased so I do tend to find items easily and some nicely priced ones at that.
But since the Easter event started - nothing.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this too or if it's just been bad luck. I haven't found a single item though :(
Thank you in advance to everyone who replies!
Apollo
I picked up my items (2 from yesterday) this morning.
Now:
Number of items currently in the city: 2
Latest item spawned: Police Vest
Spawn rate (all time): 6.3 hours per spawn
Spawn rate (last 2): 6.3 hours per spawn
10/10 awareness. Shitty items (vest and morphine) but at least it's something I guess.
Just bad luck.
Each fresh hour, the first 2 cityclicks you make you have a small % chance of finding an item. Raising awareness raises that %, but its not a guarantee to actually find anything.
I had found nothing for 7 days and then yesterday found Boxing Gloves - so I have no complaints. Who needs eggs if you have boxing gloves - LOL.
Any idea how hard it is to open a chocolate egg while wielding boxing gloves?
You don't open it - you eat it [:tongue:]
Mehh. The foil covering it would destroy the nerves under my fillings.
Thanks! I'm glad it's not just some bug!