Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding items

Started by apollowings [1667576] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
apollowings [1667576]

Hello!

So it's probably bad luck, but since discovering HOW to find items in Torn (in the city, zoom your map view in and they're little dark circles for those who don't know)

But since discovering how to find items, I've been rather good with it, my awareness level is increased so I do tend to find items easily and some nicely priced ones at that.

But since the Easter event started - nothing.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this too or if it's just been bad luck. I haven't found a single item though :(


Thank you in advance to everyone who replies!

Apollo
1413750 [1413750]

I picked up my items (2 from yesterday) this morning.

Now:

Number of items currently in the city: 2
Latest item spawned: Police Vest
Spawn rate (all time): 6.3 hours per spawn
Spawn rate (last 2): 6.3 hours per spawn


10/10 awareness. Shitty items (vest and morphine) but at least it's something I guess.
TTM [213036]

Just bad luck.
Each fresh hour, the first 2 cityclicks you make you have a small % chance of finding an item. Raising awareness raises that %, but its not a guarantee to actually find anything.
CaptQueeg [1689079]

I had found nothing for 7 days and then yesterday found Boxing Gloves - so I have no complaints. Who needs eggs if you have boxing gloves - LOL.