Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cnc

Started by cxxps [1899962] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
cxxps [1899962]

I know haha, I appreciate that people are being honest :) How else can you learn if people don't tell you what to work on?
cxxps [1899962]

Yeah, ive decided to change it to just criticism as honestly I didn't realise how close it was but when I noticed I was like oh shit