About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Reserved
1M for number 2
1mil for #4
1 is pretty basic looking
number 2 isnt a bad attempt at that tutorial,
i quite like the styles of 3 &4
#4 looks great but you got a little overzealous with the sharpen tool =)
Cant tell if ripped or you just suck in some and are really good in others...
number 3 <3
Absolute savage, #2 is closely followed tutorial, rest are my own
The consistency of the quality is a concern for me. The second one is clearly followed extremely close to the tutorial here:
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/liquify-tool.html
I would advise not selling number 2 based on the fact that it is a near replica of the one from the tutorial.
He's just saying what we're all thinking
I know haha, I appreciate that people are being honest :) How else can you learn if people don't tell you what to work on?
Yeah, ive decided to change it to just criticism as honestly I didn't realise how close it was but when I noticed I was like oh shit
Locked and graved at OPs request.