Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Business Class ticket

Started by fredjam [1872154] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

fredjam [1872154]

Can anyone tell me how do one go about getting a Business Class ticket when travelling?
At the travel agency I can only travel Standard although I have access to an airstrip.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance
Franky [1529693]

You need to have a pilot in your staff complement in order to use the airstrip

You can find business class tickets in the city or buy them from the item market / other people's bazaars
CastleQueen [1735522]

This.

Business Class tickets are one use only; buying one will only allow you to travel business class once, and then you'll go back to standard/airstrip afterwards. So don't buy one if you just want to travel faster for flower running or whatever.
KPCSlor [1557404]

This ^

I flower run and travel daily, but I would most likely sell a BCT if I found one. The only time I would consider using one is during a faction war when someone flew away and I really want to hosp them overseas!
NoodlyPiggy [1863033]

I searched the forum and found this reply. I was surprised to find that BCT was an one way ticket until I noticed it's "go back to standard/airstrip afterwards" rather than "go back with standard/airstrip afterwards". FML





bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It used to be the case that it was instant travel one way, then standard travel the way back.

This has since been changed, it's a 70% standard flight time reduction there and back.