Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Egg format..

Started by Evil_Hamster [794548] on in Suggestions.

26 replies · 371 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Evil_Hamster [794548]

I have been giving this a lot of thought and taken ages to redesign the egg but I was wondering for the people who havent found any (or many) could we have a format like this, come on, seeing as the new city item search is pretty sweet.

Now, I'm not sure if you can see the egg, it took me a while to align it so it wasnt over any other icons or images..

Not quite sure you can see it between the side menu and the center content - Or should I increase it slightly ?!

[image: s3.amazonaws.com]

Sorry, just had to post it, I havent found many eggs but reading the forums I thought it'd make a few people smile :)


D3ATH- [1499810]

can you make a little bigger, it is still covering icons... I don't want the eggs to cover the icons. (most common complains from people, miss eggs coz it is covering icons)
I can't click it because it is mixing with icons :P
Porny [604593]

Joke or not, it's a suggestion, get over it. One things for sure it does not belong in general, sorry for doing my job.