I have exchanged me egg set for a merit, points and the gold egg. Now when I click the egg hunt at the bottom of the page its saying I can exchange an egg set for a merit, points and a gold egg. Is this true? Can you get 2 merits for 2 egg sets?
Egg Set Award
Started by 1908715 [1908715] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I have exchanged me egg set for a merit, points and the gold egg. Now when I click the egg hunt at the bottom of the page its saying I can exchange an egg set for a merit, points and a gold egg. Is this true? Can you get 2 merits for 2 egg sets?
No. Just the first time you do it you get the merit, but you still can get a gold egg and points for exchanging another sets.
No, there is only ONE merit.
You can exchange another set, but you'll only get points a gold egg.
too bad
Okay Thanks!