Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Set Award

Started by 1908715 [1908715] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
1908715 [1908715]

I have exchanged me egg set for a merit, points and the gold egg. Now when I click the egg hunt at the bottom of the page its saying I can exchange an egg set for a merit, points and a gold egg. Is this true? Can you get 2 merits for 2 egg sets?
Yaz [1575994]

No. Just the first time you do it you get the merit, but you still can get a gold egg and points for exchanging another sets.