21 replies · 520 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
i know this topic has been done before but i do wonder if there is famous people who plays this game and i was thinking of how we stumbled or heard of how torn city . i was introduced to this game by an e-bf he had played since the begining .i intern have have introduced 2 other players who have now been playing for about 5-6 years so any way do u think by word of mouth that some famous people have become hooked
I'm fairly sure someone famous plays but if anyone knew who they were they would quit. I don't like the random messages I get imagine how annoying it would be if you were famous.
Depends what you'd class as famous, is someone with 100k subs on YouTube (have a following) 'famous' enough to be in a famous category. what about a famous poker player that people who are into poker may know about but to the general public js just another guy.
In Torn's prime I'm sure there's been several famous people play nowadays I highly doubt it. I know there's a few big ego players on here that a couple of years ago would claim they know someone famous who played.
Lonestar is one player in my mind for some reason who I believe claimed they knew of a famous person who played, might be wrong there though.