505 error whats that mean
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
505 error whats that mean
Permission denied.
Poundland is also a Brand.
Bogie sent you his nudes ?
How the f**k is that a win ?
Seriously, bogies sent us ALL his nudes.
The nudes I have received are enough to make anyone cry... with envy
Peace
mr duck you are a funny boy keep up the good work!
I do not envy your nudes of Karty. Prolly why he jacked your wallet, cause you forgot to pay him.
This... this should be in the accomplishments board, yes?
and i would rather have Jennifer Lawrence nudes than yours, duckie chicky.
please! anyone seen my pigeon!?!?!?
Enjoy! I bet the person who sent you the pics is really happy that you're bragging about it.
Nice job on the money though. How did you do it?
i didn't find "i have a life" option....
(didn't vote) XD
JK of course , did it worth it tho?
P.s :my longest was 7:something hours
and how long it took you to lose all your money?
The same day [:dizzy:]
See kids, this is why you need to go to sleep.
When you do not you become as crazy as old quacky here.
I log on fly log off come back when I land XD have a timer on >.> only doing forum stuff in search of eggs lol
That and don't drink the bong water XD
I didn't realise how common this was lol. My first torn SLOG was about a month ago.
24/36 hours after I ended up with a -$1.4bill blackjack streak and about 50 failed counterfeit crimes for casino tokens.
Never gambled in my life, thank god it was on TC lol
I just wonder when ill get my 45 natural nerve bar back again lol
Actually: I voted 9-16 hours but I'm not counting mobile usage.
If you count mobile usage I guess I'm on basically all the time
(I mean, when on mobile; I only train and do crimes almost solely)
Who are you again?
The discussion is weak with this one, sounds more like attention seeking it does...
Locked... [:sick:]