Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

36 hours straight

Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in Graveyard.

40 replies · 1.03k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Horanos [168480]

This... this should be in the accomplishments board, yes?

and i would rather have Jennifer Lawrence nudes than yours, duckie chicky.
1875860 [1875860]

Enjoy! I bet the person who sent you the pics is really happy that you're bragging about it.

Nice job on the money though. How did you do it?
DK1993 [1870849]

i didn't find "i have a life" option....

(didn't vote) XD



JK of course , did it worth it tho?



P.s :my longest was 7:something hours
Immortalbuee [208656]

I didn't realise how common this was lol. My first torn SLOG was about a month ago.
24/36 hours after I ended up with a -$1.4bill blackjack streak and about 50 failed counterfeit crimes for casino tokens.
Never gambled in my life, thank god it was on TC lol

I just wonder when ill get my 45 natural nerve bar back again lol
morlock [892988]

Actually: I voted 9-16 hours but I'm not counting mobile usage.


If you count mobile usage I guess I'm on basically all the time


(I mean, when on mobile; I only train and do crimes almost solely)