Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Still finding easter eggs

Started by LimeTree [1321200] on in Bugs & Issues.

36 replies · 353 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LimeTree [1321200]
Congratulations, you found a Green Egg!

You have been rewarded with +50 Energy
and the Green Egg is now in your inventory.

It was on the side-bar, I assume I'm not supposed to still be finding them.
Batman [984129]
Congratulations, you found a Red Egg!
You have been rewarded with +10 Nerve
and the Red Egg is now in your inventory.
Jorn [251329]

haven't seen any actual eggs yet, but fake eggs are definitely spawning for me.

edit: found a pink one.. :(
BFM [1455642]

Congratulations, you found a Brown Egg!
You have been rewarded with +100 to random working stat and the Brown Egg is now in your inventory.
Mr_yamada [1817690]

I just found 1 orange egg.at end of the competition I had found 5 eggs and received 9tokens as I didn't make it into top 10%.now that I've just found 1egg my total eggs was updated to 6 eggs and I'm into top 10% and but despite the bug of me still finding eggs and rank updated I didn't get that extra 1token to make it 10 tokens received.hopefully this helps Admins to know where to work on.as the bug is eggs are still spawning but despite the fact that upon finding eggs people can increase their ranks they don't received additional rank if they make it to a new category as me was into top 20% category and upon entering top 10% I did receive additional 1token
Crimsonmaster [1900382]

i still check every page for eggs even after it was over as i had been doing it so often, i thought i was going nuts, but hey, just found another red egg so...not so nuts? eh, just reporting it in.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Congratulations, you found a Red Egg!
You have been rewarded with +10 Nerve
and the Red Egg is now in your inventory.


Didn't know there was already a bug on this... will avoid any such eggs in the future xD Can add my name to the bug report there too then