Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker fold

Started by _Nerd_ [1836182] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
_Nerd_ [1836182]

I was playing poker around 17:45 when a person went all in then i clicked fold but somehow i also went all in olease check it i lost 50m i want it back it was all my money
Porny [604593]

I don't think that level rule applies now. However when i spoke to you in global Nerd, i told you that you'd need a table id
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Game ID is a must to check all such bugs. Actually, this will look like an ordinary raise in logs, I afraid that this can't be confirmed.
Porny [604593]

No one has said that it wasn't a bug, but without a game id there is nothing anybody can do. The case is now closed.
Lucifuge [1396282]

I can't vew my friend list or enemy list. I can't travel. I'll click travel but i dont go anywhere. It don't display confirm after u click travel. Dragging_canoe. I.d 1396282