I was playing poker around 17:45 when a person went all in then i clicked fold but somehow i also went all in olease check it i lost 50m i want it back it was all my money
poker fold
Started by _Nerd_ [1836182] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I was playing poker around 17:45 when a person went all in then i clicked fold but somehow i also went all in olease check it i lost 50m i want it back it was all my money
Wrong account? You can't access poker until level 13.
I don't think that level rule applies now. However when i spoke to you in global Nerd, i told you that you'd need a table id
I dont have table id but everone can play poker once they are level 5
Not sure Aurel can help without a table ID but worth asking....
Game ID is a must to check all such bugs. Actually, this will look like an ordinary raise in logs, I afraid that this can't be confirmed.
But i am telling you that it was a bug
No one has said that it wasn't a bug, but without a game id there is nothing anybody can do. The case is now closed.
I can't vew my friend list or enemy list. I can't travel. I'll click travel but i dont go anywhere. It don't display confirm after u click travel. Dragging_canoe. I.d 1396282
Nothing to do with poker.