Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Completely Bankrupt

Started by 1277827 [1277827] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 326 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

1277827 [1277827]

So, I had left the game for almost a year now as reality became of more pressing concern. Now, i rediscovered this great game only to see that i am 124 million in debt where apparently i had upkeep on my home. Is there someway to just start over or something? Im not really a veteran player so earning it back is going to be next to impossible, and will most definitely take the any fun out of it since i will not be able to do anything. Any ideas? I really need help.
-Monkey- [892675]

you could earn it back by slutting, reviving, selling medical items you steal from your job, theres a few ways and personally i'd say get a job at a high paying company like an oil rig because i'm guessing you have some pretty good working stats
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]

If you have no assets and no stats then you might as well restart but if you have a ton of work stats then you might be better off keeping this account
RonBurgundy [71545]

Heh, don't think he even waited to read replies.

"In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion"

Good luck on the restart - $124,000,000 is not much money in Torn and a 2,200 day old account wouldn't have had trouble getting into any company or getting out of the red.
RonBurgundy [71545]

If you make a new account, never touch the old one and don't send anything between them staff will typically allow it.

Typically. It's not like he's dodging a ban so he should be alright. Best of luck to him :)
Rino_007 [344056]

But it should be possible that he might have enough of a loan that it'd be feasible. I know I'm in the red for using the loan shark to buy my pi, but I'm operating on a positive balance amount of cash. My job pays for the interest, I mug for the difference while doing the odd flower run for helping the out. If I elected to I'd be able to maintain ~30m a day in mugging but I'll settle for the odd mugs to increase my cash.