all of the numbers on the roulette wheel you dumbass, try reading what i said before you make stupid comments.
666
Started by Daneel_Olivaw [1736842] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
all of the numbers on the roulette wheel you dumbass, try reading what i said before you make stupid comments.
Which roulette wheel? My roulette wheel has all of the integers.
roman numerals does not add up to 666 if you include all of them
ROMAN NUMERALS>>>>>
M = 1000
D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
I = 1
=========
Total 1666
whoops, double posty
"Because of the way the computer math works out, the space between the words actually deducts 192 from the total"
You're just making shit up!
lol yeah was wondering about that myself..
if thats the case then I wonder why the spaces between all the other words dont deduct 192
Staff edit
funny ... but autoplay is a pain
Isn't the number of the beast 616, thus making this entire thread pointless? [:sick:]
Autoplay?
Irrelevant! Everyone knows the answer is 42
something started playing a song when i opened this page ... it seemed to be that "thingy" , maybe i was mistaken [:hushed:]
more likely it was something in that staff edited post.. since posting something with autoplay is illegal
Oh good lol, I didn't think I posted anything with auto play lol
If you look hard enough you could probably find 'proofs' of (insert any conspiracy theory here)...
Doesn't mean they're true xP
I was found not guilty on 6-6-06, can I haz cookie
Depends on the charge and if it was something cool like assault, or something terribly embarrassing like stealing a grannies panties off the clothesline.
At the risk of sounding cool it was indeed assault lol
PS I like chocolate chip
What da f**k is this some illuminati club stuff?