If I had this problem I would thank you for your input bogie!
Multis
Started by AmErisha [1874713] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If I had this problem I would thank you for your input bogie!
You have only been playing for 161 days why on earth would you want to restart or start cheating?
If you restart you are set back to 0 is this a good idea in a never ending game?
I'm the same age as you, I wouldn't restart even if someone would spoon-feed my new account for a couple of months. It would be utterly pointless.
Multi's are bad
[image: cdn.meme.am]
In all seriousness I don't see the point in restarting, you're losing all your progress you have made on your current account and starting with nothing other than a few refills. You could change your account and make it into anything you want rather than restarting and starting from scratch. Torn is a long haul game, you can't play a week and be the best, it takes years. What's the point restarting and using all xanax daily, e dvds ect when you can just do it on the account you have now. Even players who quit for years, I'd much rather come back to a semi old account and work it up rather than restarting from scratch. The only way I'd restart is if I was going to level hold at 1 but with the new attacking system that would be pretty much pointless, so I just don't see the point in it to be honest.
That's my understanding about how they work. I know I sound like I'm patternizing you, but I'm really not. Care to explain to me how they actually work?
Who said anything about cheating? I was asking if what I was considering was OK. The clear answer is it isn't so I'm not going to do it.
Regardless of all the advice given in this thread about how if you ended up with 2 accounts and asked for one to be deleted, I wouldn't believe any of it.
I know of numerous people who have had their accounts fedded because of alleged multiple accounts without any chance whatsoever to explain or discuss or challenge.
When a decision to fed is made you wont be listened to never mind believed because their decison which is based on the 'irrefutable' reporting sytem the game uses is written in blood then carved in stone and simply cannot be wrong.
Sounds like you wont be making the move to restart based on the advice you have been given, but if you do, be very careful.
*Edit* typos
good boy. life is too short to cheat in a text browser game.
~xXx~
I don't know how I feel being called a good boy. But, yeah. I don't see the point to cheating.
I'm curious what it is about this post that needed to get reported.