Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirks competition.

Started by Dirk [684622] on in Fun & Games.

47 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dirk [684622]

Anything as long as the result is made on Saturday. If your talking about over/under or BTTS then it may take me a little longer. I am rusty when it comes to American sports but i will try my best. This is just a test to more comps i will run in the future. Just wanted to see how much interest it got.

I am trying to think of something fun, for everyone.
EDD [1746672]

wolfsburg
motherwell
ausburg
bayern leverskuven
sunderland v leicester btts yes
patrick thistle v kilmanock btts yes
Penfold49 [1754186]

Sunderland v Leicester btts Yes
Ross County v Hamilton btts Yes
Norwich v Ipswich btts Yes
Liverpool v Palace btts Yes
Lille v Marseille btts Yes
Inter v Juventus btts Yes
Dirk [684622]

I see some people are taking this quite seriously and using their noodle. Betting will close 12PM UK time... 11AM TC time!

Predictions made after this time will be null and void. Thank you to all who took part and gave my post a like its greatly appreciated!

I have wrote down fujiko's predictions - I will go off what i wrote down.

Good luck and hopefully we have some winners!
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor

Leicester
Juventus
PSG
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
Stoke
i didn't know we couldn't edit so fair entry here<--- I originallu only put 5! Thx dirk :)


HandsomePants [1897243]

Ah, 2 min too late. Also the exact same bets, order, and format as my post, but good luck regardless. If Dirk allows your entry I hope you win!