Anything as long as the result is made on Saturday. If your talking about over/under or BTTS then it may take me a little longer. I am rusty when it comes to American sports but i will try my best. This is just a test to more comps i will run in the future. Just wanted to see how much interest it got. I am trying to think of something fun, for everyone.
wolfsburg motherwell ausburg bayern leverskuven sunderland v leicester btts yes patrick thistle v kilmanock btts yes
bayern leverskuven PSG Schalke Monoco St Etienne Chennai Super Kings
Vancouver Whitecaps Bayern Munich Tottenham Aberdeen Inter Milan Houston Dynamo
Fujiko, you broke the no edit rule lol
NY Rangers LA Dodgers NY Mets Seattle Mariners Bayern Munich Monaco Thanks! GL all
Sunderland v Leicester btts Yes Ross County v Hamilton btts Yes Norwich v Ipswich btts Yes Liverpool v Palace btts Yes Lille v Marseille btts Yes Inter v Juventus btts Yes
Bayern Munich Liverpool Bayer Leverkusen Schalke 04 Tottenham Southampton
I see some people are taking this quite seriously and using their noodle. Betting will close 12PM UK time... 11AM TC time! Predictions made after this time will be null and void. Thank you to all who took part and gave my post a like its greatly appreciated! I have wrote down fujiko's predictions - I will go off what i wrote down. Good luck and hopefully we have some winners!
wolfsburg motherwell ausburg bayern leverskuven sunderland v leicester btts yes patrick thistle v kilmanock btts yes
Jon delos reyes Norwich Southampton Liverpool Bayern munich Tottenham
1. Tottenham 2. Juventus 3. NY Rangers ( NHL ) 4. San Diego Padres (MLB) 5. Kansas City Royals (MLB)
Post 6 predictions quoting this bud.
6. Brumbies ! I can't read =P
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
16 May 2015, 09:59 TCT · #35 · edited
Leicester Liverpool PSG Bayern Munich Juventus! Stoke
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
16 May 2015, 10:13 TCT · #36
Leicester Juventus PSG Bayern Munich Liverpool Stoke i didn't know we couldn't edit so fair entry here<--- I originallu only put 5! Thx dirk :)
NY Rangers LA Dodgers NY Mets Seattle Mariners Bayern Munich Monaco
Sawaiz [1887079] 16 May 2015, 11:10 TCT · #38
Bayern munich tottenham liverpool newcastle sunderland norwhich
Ah, 2 min too late. Also the exact same bets, order, and format as my post, but good luck regardless. If Dirk allows your entry I hope you win!
I'll let them 2 slide. PREDICTIONS ARE CLOSED. Good luck!