Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirks competition.

Started by Dirk [684622] on in Fun & Games.

47 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ded [341315]

I didn't edit my predictions though, I just changed it from "I'll play. Reserved" to the results of the games I picked... Disqualifying me is ok though, the chances of all 6 of those results hitting were astronomical... I bet two of the games to draw. It was all in fun.
Dirk [684622]

Only 2 people still left in the standings to win... Juice & _AMOR_

Seems Munich put alot of people out. (Never bet on a team that has already won the league)

Lets see what happens. Juice i am going to kill you, you dragged your bets over the weekend!
Melted [1874310]

Hey, I'm still in with a chance! :)

Hawthorn, Adelaide, Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen and Monaco all won. I just need Corinthians to win now.
Dirk [684622]

WINNERS.

You sent $100,000,000 to _Amor_ with the message: You won Dirks Competition - Congrats.

You sent $100,000,000 to Melted with the message: You won dirks competitions, congrats.