I didn't edit my predictions though, I just changed it from "I'll play. Reserved" to the results of the games I picked... Disqualifying me is ok though, the chances of all 6 of those results hitting were astronomical... I bet two of the games to draw. It was all in fun.
Dirks competition.
Started by Dirk [684622] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I didn't edit my predictions though, I just changed it from "I'll play. Reserved" to the results of the games I picked... Disqualifying me is ok though, the chances of all 6 of those results hitting were astronomical... I bet two of the games to draw. It was all in fun.
no worries, just pulling your leg.
That's why I picked more baseballs, no draw option xD
there goes my chances. Bayern Munich was a disgrace xD
Only 2 people still left in the standings to win... Juice & _AMOR_
Seems Munich put alot of people out. (Never bet on a team that has already won the league)
Lets see what happens. Juice i am going to kill you, you dragged your bets over the weekend!
Hey, I'm still in with a chance! :)
Hawthorn, Adelaide, Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen and Monaco all won. I just need Corinthians to win now.
WINNERS.
You sent $100,000,000 to _Amor_ with the message: You won Dirks Competition - Congrats.
You sent $100,000,000 to Melted with the message: You won dirks competitions, congrats.
Thank you very much,looking forward to participating in more Dirks Competitions in the future :)
Sorry, Dirk...
I liked the spread, I placed a cheeky bet on Crystal Palace to beat L'pool! Should have placed them in with my 6 picks...