Action: As I work, I say "Hello, fellow survivor! I am sorry but I have trust issues, check with my fellow allies for clearance here. I reccomendation not coming within the campsite walls!" Outcome: The wall is 25% complete.
DesoNation[1925031] · #123
Action: The dog start's to bark wildly lashing out Outcome: Throws a bone on the ground to calm the dog down, "You should learn to trust more, Not everyday you see another human on this island!"
Action: "It's hard to trust a man with a wild dog at his feet, it's hard enough to trust anybody near me while I sleep, much less somebody I just met on the wild, prove to me that you are trustworthy and you may share in our bountiful resources and food". Continues to work on wall. Outcome: The wall is now 50% complete.
DesoNation[1925031] · #125
Action: "He's not-" stops for a minute thinking "Here have this" as he chucks his prized compass at him.
Action: Says "Keep that compass, I'll give you s chance, but any threatening move may lead to an unwanted end here, okay?" I continue to work on the wall. Outcome: The wall is now 75% complete.
DesoNation[1925031] · #127
Action: "Thanks for the oppitunity but just know I don't trust you all the way ethier, This place seems sketchy and If you hurt my dog I wont hesitate to charge, How did you end up here?" Outcome:Looks around the area
Action: I say" It started out as a campsite, I then found Fujiko and took her and her weed as an ally," I chuckle a little, amused that I considered the weed an ally." Then ToySter came along, I didn't trust him at first, but he has proven himself well and I accept him as an ally". I continue on the last bit of wall. Outcome: The wall is finished.
Action: heads out to forage for other food to go with the deer meat Outcome: manages to find some apples
DesoNation[1925031] · #130
Action: "Weed an ally?, Well it doe's have some medical effects.." I say thinking for a moment scanning the area. Outcome: Is aware of his surroundings.
I wake up on a beach, groggy and nauseous. I have no memory of prior events but I smile when I see the small bounty of supplies surrounding me.
action: I down the bottle of water and granola bar as i eye the treeline of a forest. outcome: I feel somewhat less nauseous and have decided to move to the forest