Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dead RP

Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Roleplay.

187 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DesoNation [1925031]

Action:Yells at the man building the treehouse "Hey you hold up!"
Outcome:Waits for mans response
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: As I work, I say "Hello, fellow survivor! I am sorry but I have trust issues, check with my fellow allies for clearance here. I reccomendation not coming within the campsite walls!"
Outcome: The wall is 25% complete.
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: The dog start's to bark wildly lashing out
Outcome: Throws a bone on the ground to calm the dog down, "You should learn to trust more, Not everyday you see another human on this island!"


Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: "It's hard to trust a man with a wild dog at his feet, it's hard enough to trust anybody near me while I sleep, much less somebody I just met on the wild, prove to me that you are trustworthy and you may share in our bountiful resources and food". Continues to work on wall.
Outcome: The wall is now 50% complete.
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: "He's not-" stops for a minute thinking "Here have this" as he chucks his prized compass at him.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: Says "Keep that compass, I'll give you s chance, but any threatening move may lead to an unwanted end here, okay?" I continue to work on the wall.
Outcome: The wall is now 75% complete.
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: "Thanks for the oppitunity but just know I don't trust you all the way ethier, This place seems sketchy and If you hurt my dog I wont hesitate to charge, How did you end up here?"
Outcome:Looks around the area
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: I say" It started out as a campsite, I then found Fujiko and took her and her weed as an ally," I chuckle a little, amused that I considered the weed an ally." Then ToySter came along, I didn't trust him at first, but he has proven himself well and I accept him as an ally". I continue on the last bit of wall.
Outcome: The wall is finished.
ded [341315]

Action: heads out to forage for other food to go with the deer meat
Outcome: manages to find some apples
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: "Weed an ally?, Well it doe's have some medical effects.." I say thinking for a moment scanning the area.
Outcome: Is aware of his surroundings.
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: Lay on the grass looking at the stars with dog laying near him
Outcome: Passes out on grass
ded [341315]

Action: returns to find everyone asleep, decides to try one of the mushrooms
Outcome: vomits, has a crazywild trip
The-Wiz [1870366]

I wake up on a beach, groggy and nauseous. I have no memory of prior events but I smile when I see the small bounty of supplies surrounding me.

action: I down the bottle of water and granola bar as i eye the treeline of a forest.
outcome: I feel somewhat less nauseous and have decided to move to the forest
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: I get up, go down the ladder, and go out to the woods to gather supplies.
Outcome: I am now gathering supplies.

Note: I won't post for a bit because my character is just going to gather supplies, I don't want to repost the same thing multiple times.
DesoNation [1925031]

Action: I grab a stick and start playing fetch with my dog
Outcome: Dog's loyalty increases as he goes after the stick