Selling properties was or is supposed to c out towards networth. however it's NOT moving my networth tank but I can sell a few cars and move my rank up is there a bug or what's really going on???
networth
Started by isaac [165506] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Properties never counted towards networth. If staff told you otherwise then they were wrong.
Selling properties was or is supposed to c out towards networth. however it's NOT moving my networth tank but I can sell a few cars and move my rank up is there a bug or what's really going on???
selling property doesn't count towards networth
This.
Otherwise people could just buy and sell PI's and the merits would be too easily obtained I guess
http://tcbasic.com/networth/
This explains net worth and there is no mention of property contributing towards it.
This explains net worth and there is no mention of property contributing towards it.
Well that sucks it used to once upon a time or staff told me so boy have I wasted $$ lol
Properties never counted towards networth. If staff told you otherwise then they were wrong.
If you can sell it to one of the city shops it counts as networth.
Think expensive cars/weapons/armour if you want to boost your net worth fast.
Then even points are sold to the shop. But they don't count towards networth. Why is it so? Or was it a bug. I sold a lot of points few days ago to the pawn shop but didn't get any networth.
Not a bug. Points have never counted towards networth, at least as longs as I've been aware.
Only crimes and selling certain items back to the system (per dunmugmeh's comment).
Certain items create a greater networth gain (flamethrowers & cutlasses leap to mind).
Try selling cars, weapons, misc items to increase your network bro. If you have cash you can buy items low, and sell them high.
I've autosold a castle. No networh increase. I should have listened to Bogie.
I thought the pawn shop bought DPs.
I am travelling so cant check. And I also thought that the DPs sold there did count to networth.
The pawn shop does buy DPs and they do count towards networth.
I know this because I did it a few days ago and it took me above the threshold for the 250m networth award and merit.
Hmm, the pawn shop is buying them at decent prices again... yay :D
I also did that maybe a year ago to get the 100m networth medal, when they were about the same price as they are now, but they stopped updating the pawn shop prices for a while I think
best advice, buy ford GT in item market, costs 140-150k, sell at docks for 130k, so for every 20k spent you gain 120k networth, neat