Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

networth

Started by isaac [165506] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

isaac [165506]

Selling properties was or is supposed to c out towards networth. however it's NOT moving my networth tank but I can sell a few cars and move my rank up is there a bug or what's really going on???
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Properties never counted towards networth. If staff told you otherwise then they were wrong.
dunmugmeh [538353]

If you can sell it to one of the city shops it counts as networth.
Think expensive cars/weapons/armour if you want to boost your net worth fast.
Kastor [1830515]

Then even points are sold to the shop. But they don't count towards networth. Why is it so? Or was it a bug. I sold a lot of points few days ago to the pawn shop but didn't get any networth.
manic [1554958]

Not a bug. Points have never counted towards networth, at least as longs as I've been aware.

Only crimes and selling certain items back to the system (per dunmugmeh's comment).

Certain items create a greater networth gain (flamethrowers & cutlasses leap to mind).
Titanium [1880065]

Try selling cars, weapons, misc items to increase your network bro. If you have cash you can buy items low, and sell them high.
Melted [1874310]

The pawn shop does buy DPs and they do count towards networth.

I know this because I did it a few days ago and it took me above the threshold for the 250m networth award and merit.
CastleQueen [1735522]

Hmm, the pawn shop is buying them at decent prices again... yay :D

I also did that maybe a year ago to get the 100m networth medal, when they were about the same price as they are now, but they stopped updating the pawn shop prices for a while I think
Cursed [1901987]

best advice, buy ford GT in item market, costs 140-150k, sell at docks for 130k, so for every 20k spent you gain 120k networth, neat