Finally got around to making one. Bit overdue but I haven't had much time to dedicate to this until now.
The purpose of this post is to exchange banter, tips, and opinions on games/players for the day/week.
I will be giving my own picks every day or 2 just to contribute. I will only be supplying 3 picks each day I decide to bet though, this is to limit chances of losing money. As well as only taking 3 games a day, I only pick games with multipliers of 1.5 and above.
Looking forward to a successful season
Picks for 5/19/15
Cardinals - 1.8
Nationals - 1.69
Padres - 1.8
3/3, good day. Will try and post picks tomorrow
I really enjoy MLB. I like this idea so thanks for starting it.
I had a bet on the Nationals against the Yankees and i'll tell you now, that game was tighter than a nun.
Wednesday - Astros are looking pretty good today
No kidding! it was an emotional roller coaster, confident when they were up 2-0 and worried when went down 6-2. But I the end they pulled it off, so it's all good.
Also, no picks from me today but one game that looked pretty good was the astros like detectorman said
If i had to chose i would say Pittsburg Pirates & Cardinals. Both teams know how to get on the base. Good hitters!
Both should be close games.
pirates and twins both look formidable tonight, the pirates stringing together a much better batting lineup while the twins have a much better pitcher on the mound. I have a gut feeling that the mets can edge the Cardinals tonight, Colon is gonna bounce back from last week and get a win if the mets can give him any run support. Both tough games for sure tonight
Well damn, bit off on the Mets call. Colon has tanked lol
1/2 Twins edged it. Cardinals did the business though.
The mets had neither run support or pitching last night. All the better for the Cardinals record though ha
Picks for 5/22/15
Yankees - 1.56
Mariners - 1.67
Dodgers - 1.54
Jays finally beat the Angels. A little upset that torn had them as a favourite when the bet closed as a dog. Either way a wins a win.
Well, the odds change hourly and I think the bookie staff put the matches in about a day before. At that time, it was very possible that the Jays were Favorited. Sometimes it works in our favor, sometimes it doesn't. Oh well, still a good win
Milwaukee
Jays
Phillies
My picks for today
Friday 5/22 picks
Baltimore Orioles - LOST
San Francisco Giants - WON
2/3, not too bad. Profit is profit.
Picks for 5/23/15
Blue Jays - 1.87
Indians - 1.53
White Sox - 1.53
One pick for 5/23. Atlanta Braves - WON
Love me some braves. They should win, at least I hope. Gotta show my home team some love, go Braves!