Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

****EVERYTHING'S GONE****

Started by DARKPHOENIX73 [1919372] on in Trading Post.

98 replies · 437 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DARKPHOENIX73 [1919372]

SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO MISSED OUT. ALL ITEMS HAVE GONE TO A NEW HOME.

********** GONE **********

**Colt M16 A2 - to Aft3rdark
**Dual 96G Berettas - to Peacewalker
**Samurai Sword - to LordSam
**Pepper Spray - to Simplicity168
**Leather Boots - to Chupacabra
**Kevlar Gloves - to Jesmond
**Leather Helmet - to cramella
**Full Body Armor - to CastleQueen
**Personal Computer - to xingyuan
**Leather Pants - to Chickidee
**Pair of Trainers (Shoes) - to Nykidxxx
**Jacket - to Mentalist
**Bottle of Beer - to Bats
**Big Box of Chocolate Bars - to HandsomePants
**Box of Chocolate Bars - to Cronos5010
**Brick - to Pangtosh
**Hammer - to ur a s s hole (wouldn't let me type it all together. LOL)
**Brick - to MrBrightside
**Empty Box - to neo-twister
**Beach House w/ Superior Interior Modification, Hot Tub, Sauna, Medium Pool - to JayQ2
**Detached House w/ Superior Interior Modification, Hot Tub, Sauna, Medium Pool (Leased for 2 more days) - to tommo294
**Apartment w/ Sufficient Interior Modification - to DukeDudley
**Trailer w/ Sufficient Interior Modification - to lord15
**$2,847,374 - to -Kira-
DARKPHOENIX73 [1919372]

-Kira- You get $3M. I'm in the hospital at the moment, so it'll have to wait until I'm out.

Kuroneko, pick something. Paying it forward is a good idea.
DARKPHOENIX73 [1919372]

I don't know if I can give that away. I only have 13 days left on it, anyway. If someone can tell me if/how I can give it away, you can have it.