Completely forgot what the actual name is, but I remember it's pretty much multiplayer Skyrim, I saw I could pre-order it on my Xbox One, what do you guys think about it? Should I get it? I thought it was on PC, not sure on that though.
Multiplayer Skyrim?
Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Completely forgot what the actual name is, but I remember it's pretty much multiplayer Skyrim, I saw I could pre-order it on my Xbox One, what do you guys think about it? Should I get it? I thought it was on PC, not sure on that though.
The elder scrolls online. And it sucks don't get it
It's an MMO, sadly there is no multiplayer Skyrim. I think gaming companies have forgotten the joys of smaller multiplayer environments.
My battle mage would thrash you. Or anyone else's here for that matter.