Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiplayer Skyrim?

Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Completely forgot what the actual name is, but I remember it's pretty much multiplayer Skyrim, I saw I could pre-order it on my Xbox One, what do you guys think about it? Should I get it? I thought it was on PC, not sure on that though.
Beerstein [1322136]

It's an MMO, sadly there is no multiplayer Skyrim. I think gaming companies have forgotten the joys of smaller multiplayer environments.