12 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · City finds are fine, simply check the 'City Hall', around 1,200 items being picked up daily. I'm really not sure what else to say. It's random, you could have every awareness buff there is and not find anything, where as …
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · It's random. I don't know how I can fix this without guaranteeing an exact amount of items. 10/10 awareness greatly increases your odds of items appearing, but it's still based on how frequently you visit the city, and even then, …
Hello, i am here to complain about the spawn rate of the items in the city . I have 10/10 awareness and the last thing i found, was a flare gun, and has been that way for weeks, and before the flare gun it didnt spawn nothing for weeks . I dont know if thats the way its supposed to work, or if it is a bug.
I know all this because i use the map script, allowed by you.
It's random. I don't know how I can fix this without guaranteeing an exact amount of items.
10/10 awareness greatly increases your odds of items appearing, but it's still based on how frequently you visit the city, and even then, a big increase of a very small chance, is still a fairly small chance, which could easily still result in no items appearing.
My spawn rate has seemed to be fairly low also with 10/10 awareness, but I have been finding higher quality finds. I still find plenty of junk, but I do seem to get some higher quality items also. I found a can today, a DP about a week ago, still no enhancers, but those are probably extremely rare.
City finds are fine, simply check the 'City Hall', around 1,200 items being picked up daily. I'm really not sure what else to say.
It's random, you could have every awareness buff there is and not find anything, where as a brand new player could find 3 cesium. Awareness just increases the randomness in your favour, it doesn't guarantee a constant supply of city finds.
I dont think its worth spending all those merits in awareness. I think would be nice to see who's finding more items, people who invested in awareness, or people with no awareness at all, see if there is a pattern. Or make a poll, to see who is happy with the city finds and who's not.
i have had the same problem for a couple of weeks after spending 10-15 minutes scouring on max zoom nothing found havent found anything. nthing is spawning on the map at all. i visit city every time i log in.