I've read the detailed battle stats training method from quite a few sources. However, for a person my age, $4m a day seems a little steep, whilst trying to keep the rent of a PI.
Can someone place a link for a guide or explain a tip for an alternate method I could use that is tried and tested? It would be much appreciated as I am almost running myself into the ground here...
Thanks in advance
This belongs in the Q&A section...
Use cheaper happiness boosters and more ecstasy than xanax until you can afford to use more xanax. Or do the double refill method just occasionally, as often as you can afford it.
LSD is very cheap, the cheapest extra energy there is.
LSD gives a bonus to every bar; small, but useful. Although it does have a long cooldown period.
Thanks everyone, and sorry, there's ALWAYS that one guy who knows better, but i'm new to the game... So i guess everyone does.
Yep,
And unless you joined with an ID under 50-100k, everyone else is a newbie :P