,
Best blinding weapon?
Started by The-Puppeteer [1904928] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Flash grenades almost entirely negate speed, if you're attacking use one of those. They're not much use when defending though as they don't last long enough to make any kind of difference to the opponent. They can just wait a … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I use tear gas or smoke rather than pepper spray, as pepper spray does nothing against an opponent with a motorcycle helmet.
,
It depends if you are attacking or defending as the time of effects vary for different temporary weapons. While defending I'll equip the one with longer effects to annoy my opponents.
Smokey ftw
Flash grenade.
This.
Flash grenades almost entirely negate speed, if you're attacking use one of those. They're not much use when defending though as they don't last long enough to make any kind of difference to the opponent. They can just wait a few seconds for it to wear off.
I use tear gas when defending, flash bangs when attacking.
You know bogie, I haven't thought about it like that. I just leave the flash bang equipped. Most of the time the people attacking me just keep attacking because they usually threw a flash bang too. I'm going to test using pepper spray. thanks
Smoke grenade as they last longer
Attacking, flash grenade.
Defending, smoke grenade.
Basically smoke lasts longer so will help you survive against stronger opponents for longer, but flash grenades are easier to acquire and may or may not have a bigger but shorter effect, I cannot say.
I use tear gas or smoke rather than pepper spray, as pepper spray does nothing against an opponent with a motorcycle helmet.
Does armor negate blinding effects? That seems kind of overpowered. Maybe a gas mask could lower the effect, but not completely eliminate it.
It's rumoured that the welding mask helps against flash bangs. Both it and the motorcyclehelmet definitely help against pepper spray though.
Pepper spray. Cuz u can buy a lot of that stuff. lol
Pepper spray apparently lowers dexterity, so it is of decent use while attacking