Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best blinding weapon?

Started by The-Puppeteer [1904928] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Aime [760224]

It depends if you are attacking or defending as the time of effects vary for different temporary weapons. While defending I'll equip the one with longer effects to annoy my opponents.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Flash grenades almost entirely negate speed, if you're attacking use one of those. They're not much use when defending though as they don't last long enough to make any kind of difference to the opponent. They can just wait a few seconds for it to wear off.

I use tear gas when defending, flash bangs when attacking.
Queequeg [1602158]

You know bogie, I haven't thought about it like that. I just leave the flash bang equipped. Most of the time the people attacking me just keep attacking because they usually threw a flash bang too. I'm going to test using pepper spray. thanks
AshleyT [1432316]

Attacking, flash grenade.

Defending, smoke grenade.

Basically smoke lasts longer so will help you survive against stronger opponents for longer, but flash grenades are easier to acquire and may or may not have a bigger but shorter effect, I cannot say.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I use tear gas or smoke rather than pepper spray, as pepper spray does nothing against an opponent with a motorcycle helmet.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It's rumoured that the welding mask helps against flash bangs. Both it and the motorcyclehelmet definitely help against pepper spray though.