30 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Has anyone been overdosing a lot more than normal, recently?
I have overdosed like 5 times in 10 days, and many members (I'm talking at least 6 people) in our faction have been following the same occurrence as me, like wtf is going on, seriously...
I ODed on Xanax 5 times in 6 days. Then I stopped taking Xanax for a little while. I took 6 Xanax and ODed 5 times. But there was no medical cool down back then. I took a lot of morphine to get out of the hospital.
I've been ODing more often, but that's only because I started doing more and riskier drugs.
The thing with statistics what most people fail to understand is that a 1/6 chance (a dice roll for example) does not mean it's set in stone. You still have the possibility to get the desired number 6 times in a row, or even a thousand times in a row. When something like this happens we always assume something is wrong, while in most cases it's just (good or bad) luck.
I suppose, it just feels like somethings changed cos so many people in my faction just keep overdosing so much recently. I wanted to know if it was just us, and a run of bad luck, or whether more people are going through the same.
After I read this post went to Switzerland for the first time (been there but not for rehab) says I had 1% addiction and only cost 250k.. definitely worth it to rehab before needed
I just OD for the first time in several weeks, I also have just finished getting merits for less risky drugs used and went back to xanax. I was long over due for an OD.