Does anyone know how much money you gain from a full energy bar at 100 skill? Im not far from 50 now and im making 75k+. Also does anyone have 100 skill? The gains are almost at 0.02 now so its taking a very long time.
Hunting
Started by 1908715 [1908715] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Does anyone know how much money you gain from a full energy bar at 100 skill? Im not far from 50 now and im making 75k+. Also does anyone have 100 skill? The gains are almost at 0.02 now so its taking a very long time.
I don't know about the money, but I read somewhere that you need to use around 160k energy to get to 100. Don't do it.
It depends on which course you choose. maybe 250k max
when you reach 100 or near 100 you gain around 100k~150k depend on job (haven't tried out new job special of zoo yet).
and when you skill become 90+ your gain will be around 0.00025 per hunt.
Dfliz is on the dot, I'm at 99.6x, and I have been getting 0.00025 exp per hunt for over an year now probably. And because I only have the education boost (+15%) for extra hunting prize gains, I'm making roughly 1.2-1.3 mil per 150 energy used. So yeah... I don't have the other +15% from job perk but if I did have it, I'm guessing at 100.00 hunting skills, one should be making around 1.5mil per 150 energy spend, so exactly 100k (on average) for every advanced hunting.
0% boost with 100 skills, 150 energy used = roughly 1.1 mil
15% boost with 100 skills (which I'm almost there and can vouch for this number), 150 energy used = roughly 1.2-1.3mil, sometimes I get on a roll of 100k+ per hunts I end up with 1.4-ish millions
30% boost with 100 skills, 150 energy used = should be roughly around 1.5mil average.
Can someone back up my math here? or have factual evidence for the 0% boost and 30% boost?
Thanks guys for your answers. So does anyone have 100 skill?
Yes. Dont have the names for you (too lazy to work long behind the desktop when its 40 degrees out). But a few hunting guides are out there, and half those writers have it at 100.
Id suggest u just spend e on hunting that would otherwise be lost.that way it might take forever but at least u wont waste e
Im just bored of training. I had 200k stats at age 21 cos i saved up 1k e and maxed happy. Then i quit for a while cos i over played and now i cba to train so i thought id hunt. Seems like a waste tho lol. Thank you for your answers tho! :)